Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Decisions. Decisions.

So these past few days I have been pondering the thought of getting a tattoo.  While it has always been an idea in the back of my mind, I am seriously debating about getting one now.  I know I want a few in my life, but I know that I can only deal with one for now.  Probably get another one within a few years or so.  My first one for sure needs to be discrete.  Preferably on my hip or foot or something.  I want it to be hidden for the most part.  My only issue is that there are about twelve different designs that I want.  Here are some ideas about what I would possibly get. 

So in love with this and 
will obviously put it on my foot.
 
Thinking about maybe putting it on my hip. Been 
through so much in my life and I truly believe I am a fighter.

Something like this is what 
could see on the inside of my foot.

Since I could remember I have always had a fascination 
with dream catchers.  Someday hope to muster up the 
courage to get something like this placed on my side.

If I got this, I'd place it on the inside of my 
hand on my middle finger. Sort of a long shot.


So yeah, these are just some ideas.  Just need to muster up the courage to go and get it.  I'm a little worried about the pain.  I know I'll need someone to go with me.  But first, I need to figure out what I want to get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment