Friday, October 26, 2012

Why can't we have nice things?

So if you go to Marquette you know that the apartments and houses there are okay.  They are 'livable'.  I use that word very loosely.  The only nice place to live is the 2040's.  So I singed my lease for one of the nicer apartments.  Not the 2040's because those are crazy expensive, but one of the other few nice apartments.  Pretty livable I would say.  Well anyways, I came to Chicago today for the weekend.  I am spending it with my friends from high school.  They go to DePaul University in Chicago.  Well DePaul has way more livable quarters then Marquette.  These apartments they live in are even run by the school, not just associated with it.  I walked in and literally said "Wow rich people must live here."  It was that nice.






Can you spot Sean?

No comments:

Post a Comment